As you are aware Hockey Wales have confirmed we can go back training and playing friendly matches is on the horizon.
Please can you ensure that you all read the Covid rules that have been sent out via email and make sure that you abide by them, and the information below, to enable hockey to continue safely.
Please respond to Captains and Coaches promptly and by the set times outlined in relation to attendance at training and future matches. If you do not reply by the required time, you will be unable to attend the training session. There are no exceptions to this.
Every player is required to confirm they are Covid-19 symptom free within 3hrs of attending training.
• I do not currently have any symptoms of COVID-19 (new persistent dry cough, fever, loss of taste or smell)
• I have not had a positive test for COVID-19 or onset of symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days. (Individuals who have completed their period of isolation (10 days) and have no remaining symptoms (other than a dry cough or loss of taste or smell which can last for some time) may return to normal activities)
• No member of my household has had symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days
• No member of my household has been asked to self isolate for 10 days
• I have not been contacted by a contact tracer from the Test, Trace and Protect Programme and told to isolate in the last 10 days as a contact of someone with confirmed COVID-19
Please ensure you follow the following training rules:
• Enter via the road past the changing rooms. (Please use the Main Car Park for Parking and Drop off / Pick up)
• Arrive 10 minutes prior to start of session
• Wait Socially distanced at pitch entrance
• Wait to be called for your Temperature check, Hand Sanitisation and Covid-19 Self Assessment verification
• Enter pitch once authorised by BHC Club personnel
• Work with your Club representative within allocated time slot – Please Socially distance wherever possible
• At the end of the session/match “quickly” gather your kit and Leave the pitch ASAP after the session
• Leave via the exit between the school buildings. (Go directly to your car/pick up in the Main Car Park)